Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

"She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"  Norman Bates- Psyco



Halloween the best day of the year has finally come. I want to thank Countdown to Halloween for the chance to be a Cryptkeeper this year. I always love to share my Halloween antics with everybody. If you get a chance go check out the other Cryptkeepers for spooky fun.

This past Saturday I attended the annual Albany Oregon downtown trick-or-treat. To my surprise I spotted two fantastic crochet Halloween costumes. Since I was a kid I have always loved the comic strip Garfield. I've got a thing for fat cats....what can I say? I about died from all the cuteness these costumes have. Tons of work went into these little darlings. The lady has mad crochet skills that's for sure. 



Of course my nephew Journal won the costume contest. He was a "Lich" which according to him is an evil undead sorcerer.
My nephew and son. My son is the weird pumpkin head guy.

This is apparently what Liches do. They eat souls for breakfast and broken hearts for lunch.

That evening my family and I took a tour of Haunted Albany on the Trolley of terror. Great ghost stories were told and spooky fun was had.
Son, sister and daughter.
Melody and Mimi.

There is lots of fun to be had tonight on All Hallows Eve. 
Trick-or-Treat a haunted house

Make friends with the Jack-o-Lanterns.

Dress your pets in funny costumes.

Be safe tonight and to everyone have a Happy Haunted Halloween!!

1 comment: